BEKKATHYST SPRING 2018 GIVEAWAY
~This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Tumblr.~
Please read thoroughly before entering!
Hello lovely Tumblr folk! It’s that time again- I have a giveaway for you all. To celebrate some amazing new opportunities for our business, we are giving you guys the chance to win this amazing collection of items.
All these items came from my shop.
What you get:
- $50 credit that can be applied to anything in my shop.
- a USB Himalayan salt rock lamp
- A collection of crystal marbles
- Several selenite items
- An amethyst stalactite cluster
- An amethyst druzy kitty
- A flashy labradorite cabochons
- A Larimar heart
- Random rough crystals (selenite, lepidolite, rose quartz)
- Crystal points (fluorite, golden healer quartz)
- And more!
- This has a retail value of $170 in addition to the $50 shop credit!
- You must be 16 or older. (If under 18 you MUST have parent’s permission)
- You don’t have to live in the US to join!
- You must be following me, so you can get updates if anything about the giveaway changes.
- Please check out my shop and if you’re interested, you can sign up for my email newsletter here. (Totally not necessary or required, it’s just an option!)
- DO NOT tag this post as giveaway. That will risk the notes getting messed up, and this will be ruined for everyone.
- Reblog this post to enter. Likes count, too. No giveaway or spam blogs. If you reblog on a side blog, let me know in the tags what the name of your blog is that you’re following me with.
- Please don’t spam people with reblogs- limit 2 reblogs per blog per day.
- Each entry will be assigned a number and the winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
- The giveaway ends Saturday, June 9th at 6 pm Pacific time.
- The winner will be messaged and must respond with their full name and address within 24 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
- Please respect me and my rules, and have fun!
This will end tomorrow (Sunday at 6 PM Pacific time) instead. I just realized I accidentally scheduled 2 things to happen at the same time today, so it works better if we end this tomorrow instead. It gives you one last chance to enter! 🙂